Friday Dec 03, 2021
Assessments and Integrated IT Risk Management - Part 1
- Problems with and limitations in many assessments
- Many assessment report results from automated tools can be incomplete, incorrect, or pretzel talk
- What realistic expectations should you have from a paid and unpaid assessment
- There are certain security baselines simply so your organization can be insurable.
- There are certain security baselines in order for your organization to be serviceable by an IT service provider.
- Small organizations can easily find themselves spending $50,000 that they don't have in order to recover from a cybersecurity event.
- It's not just about money. Are you sure that you can get access to all the personnel in order to get your organization back up and running in the designated time?
- You need to mitigate risk proactively in order to make sure the cybersecurity event never happens.
- Do not evaluate your risk based upon what you think the value of your data is. Evaluate your risk based upon whether or not you want to stay in business.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.