Cybersecurity insurance requires MFA for all internal and external administrative access. How do you accomplish this?
Examples of things you might access:
- DNS hosting
- website hosting
- cloud management portals
- BCDR appliances
There are many ways to solve this problem and they are all too long to post about here, so this is what this podcast is about.
- Passwordstate remote integrated proxy authentication
- tiered access control
- compensating controls as an alternate for MFA
- access portals with MFA
- privileged admin workstations
- account logon restrictions
- hardened network access control restrictions (microsegmentation strategies)